Online Homeschooling for High School Students
Whether you are concerned about your child’s school environment, you are dissatisfied with the quality of education at their traditional high school, or you simply want to be more involved in your child’s academic experience - Penn Foster High School is the perfect program to meet your homeschooling needs.
At Penn Foster, one of the largest licensed private high schools in the United States, you can be assured that you are in control of your child’s educational experience with our affordable, flexible online High School Diploma program.
Regionally and nationally accredited, Penn Foster is licensed by the Pennsylvania State Board of Private Licensed Schools, and has been since 1978. Join over 13,000 students¹ earning their diploma from home, online at their own pace from Penn Foster High School. Get your child college and career-ready with Penn Foster.
Why Penn Foster for Homeschool?
- Accredited – Gain credentials and skills to enroll in post-secondary education or enter the workforce with our quality, regionally and nationally accredited diploma program.
- Flexible – Get a jump-start on a college degree with our Early College program; control your curriculum by choosing from twenty career-focused electives in technology, healthcare and business.
- Convenient – Create your own schedule, set your own deadlines, study online, at home, at a pace that suits you. And, keep track with our helpful mobile study planner app.
- Affordable – Pay all at once, or sign up for our monthly payment plan with 0% interest – all materials are included. Transfer credits and only pay for courses needed to graduate.
- Support – Get support from our expert instructors and 24/7 access to our online Community of over 8,000 high school students.² Online, but not alone.
What Homeschool Students and Parents Say About Penn Foster High School!
“I highly recommend Penn Foster to all parents looking for a home schooling high school experience for their child. Your child will find it easier to succeed with all the supports in place, lifting her self-esteem, and likewise lifting her grades...Best of all parents, it won't break your bank… I have a very low income, and with Penn Foster's choice of payment plans, I could afford this program.”
-PJ Thiessen, Virginia Beach, VA, Penn Foster Homeschool parent
“My mom and I liked that it's accredited, at your own pace, you could transfer your credits, and that you could talk to teachers from the school. I ended up earning my diploma faster than I would have at my old regular high school.”
-Adriana Guy, Lowell, MA, Penn Foster Homeschool graduate 2014
“[My daughter] has excelled since joining Penn Foster.”
-Deana Walker, Penn Foster High School homeschool parent
Click here to learn about tuition and payment options.