Anytime, Anywhere Online Learning for Student Athletes
Earn your high school diploma — or just the credits you need — at home or on the road, and at the pace that's right for you.
Student athletes train at all hours of the day, and need a school that will stay up late and go on the road with them. Penn Foster offers the flexibility and strong curriculum that young athletes need while focusing on their training.
Why Penn Foster for student athletes?
Penn Foster High School provides you with the support athletes need, from the first lap to the final bell:
- NCAA-approved course list
- Transfer credits and free transcript review
- Course materials available day or night, anywhere you have an internet connection
- Many textbooks delivered online
- Academic support available via phone and email
- 24/7 access to other Penn Foster High School students on our Community
What Student Athletes say about Penn Foster High school?
“As an athlete school was very hard for me. Due to practice's and competitions it got to the point where I would fail classes because I was never there. Thanks to Penn Foster I will be graduating and now making better grades then I ever have before! Being a figure skater is hard work but being able to start a life after I get my diploma will be the greatest feeling in the world!”
-Faith Merrett, Houston, TX, Penn Foster High School Student