Train to work as a business manager with distance training from Penn Foster College. Get a thorough background in the functional areas of business management, finance/accounting, marketing, and human resources management with the Penn Foster College Business Management Program! You'll learn about marketing, the legal environment of business, corporate finance, organizational behavior, business research methods, international business, and strategic business management.
Earn Your Accredited Bachelor’s Degree
Penn Foster will help you gain the knowledge and skills you need:
- Basic operations, including financial statements and ratios, and interpreting and presenting business data
- Fundamentals of organizing, communication and teamwork, technology and information, and the corporate and global environment
- Effective speaking skills and how to write memos, reports, and business letters
As a Business Management student with Penn Foster, you can learn at your own pace, gaining new skills in a flexible, convenient way. Earn your accredited degree online and at home, or wherever you choose. You can even transfer your credits from another school.
How It Works
Learn more about How it Works.
Get Started with Our Degree Experts Today
Here’s what you can expect when you enroll online or call 1-800-275-4410:
- Books, study guides, and learning aids
- Expert instructional support
- Access to student services by phone, message board, and email
- Chat with students and faculty, find study partners, and join tutoring sessions on the Community
- Additional resources like our online library and career guidance from Career Cruising
- Graduate debt free with interest-free, low monthly payments