Develop your skills with the Penn Foster Plumber Program. The program provides the necessary hands-on training, tools, and learning aids to prepare you to be a professional plumber. Train effectively and conveniently with our online program. There is no classroom needed—learn it all at home.
Earn your Accredited Career Diploma
Penn Foster will help you gain the knowledge and skills you need as a plumber, like how to assemble, install, test, and maintain plumbing systems; how to repair and maintain water heating systems; and how to install and troubleshoot the plumbing for dishwashers and other appliances. And, you'll receive tools and learning aids to provide you hands-on training.
As a Plumbing student with Penn Foster you can learn at your own pace, gaining new skills in a flexible, convenient way. Earn your diploma online and at home, or wherever you choose.
How It Works
Get Started with Our Career Diploma Experts Today
Here’s what you can expect when you enroll:
- Books, study guides, and learning aids
- Expert instructional support
- Access to student services by phone, message board, and email
- Chat with students and faculty, find study partners, and join tutoring sessions on the Community
- Additional resources like our online library and career guidance from Career Cruising
- Graduate debt-free with interest-free, low monthly payments
Please review your state board requirements that are applicable to your field of study. State boards may impose a variety of different requirements. These requirements vary from state to state.
*Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook, 2012-13 Edition, Plumbers, Pipefitters, and Steamfitters, on the Internet at http://www.bls.gov/ooh/construction-and-extraction/plumbers-pipefitters-and-steamfitters.htm