This Certificate is designed to meet the CDA requirement for 120 hours of formal education related to professional child care. You will complete courses covering the fundamentals of early childhood education, child growth and development, and health safety and nutrition for young children.
Earn Your Accredited Certificate
Penn Foster will help you gain the knowledge and skills you need, like understanding topics of child psychology and relevant trends and health and care standards in the development of young children.
As a Child Development Associate student with Penn Foster, you can learn at your own pace, gaining new skills in a flexible, convenient way. Earn your accredited Certificate online and at home, or wherever you choose.
How It Works
Get Started with Our Certificate Experts Today
Here’s what you can expect when you enroll:
- Books, study guides, and learning aids
- Free Mobile Study App to customize your study plans and keep track of your progress
- Expert instructional support
- Access to student services by phone, message board, and email
- Chat with students and faculty, find study partners, and join tutoring sessions on the Community
- Additional resources like our online library and career guidance from Career Cruising
- Graduate debt free with interest-free, low monthly payments