Learn the skills and knowledge you need to prepare for a satisfying and rewarding career as a Certified Wedding Planner. As a student in Penn Foster’s Certified Wedding Planner Program, you’ll receive a free six-month novice membership in the Association of Bridal Consultants (ABC®).
After you graduate, you can take the ABC®’s professional certification exam and are eligible for Certified Wedding Planner™ status and consultant-level membership. As a member of the ABC,® you’ll receive career support from the world’s largest group of successful wedding planners. We’ll even help you celebrate your graduation by sending you a $50 voucher—use it to extend your novice membership or apply it toward the cost of Certified Wedding Planner membership—and Emily Post’s Wedding Etiquette, one of the most comprehensive wedding planning guidebooks ever written! Train effectively and conveniently with our online program.
Earn Your Accredited Career Diploma
Penn Foster will help you gain the knowledge and skills you need for your career as a certified wedding planner:
- Arrange events leading up to the wedding day, such as bridal showers, rehearsal dinners, wedding invitations, and ring selection
- Organize different types of ceremonies, including home and military weddings, and religious and civil ceremonies
- Assist in planning the guest list, flowers, reception menu, and music
- Basics of starting an event or wedding planning business
Graduates of our Certified Wedding Planer Career Diploma Program will receive a $50 voucher to extend their membership with the Association of Bridal Consultants and Emily Post's Weddng Etiquette.
As a student with Penn Foster, you can learn at your own pace, gaining new skills in a flexible, convenient way. Earn your diploma online and at home, or wherever you choose.
How It Works
Get Started with Our Career Diploma Experts Today
Here’s what you can expect when you enroll in our Certified Wedding Planner Program:
- Books, study guides, and learning aids
- Expert instructional support
- Access to student services by phone, message board, and email
- Chat with students and faculty, find study partners, and join tutoring sessions on the Community
- Additional resources like our online library and career guidance from Career Cruising
- Graduate debt free with interest-free, low monthly payments
*Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook, 2012-13 Edition,Meeting, Convention, and Event Planners, on the Internet http://www.bls.gov/ooh/business-and-financial/meeting-convention-and-event-planners.htm