And Penn Foster will help you train for everything you need, including a unit and practical exercises dedicated to licensing laws, local regulations, and how to start your own day care facility—all at home and at your own pace. Our accredited program includes everything you’ll need to start your career, all at a fraction of the cost of other schools.
Earn Your Childcare Training Certification Today!
Penn Foster will help you gain the knowledge and skills you need:
- Organize educational activities
- Set up and maintain a clean, safe, and well-organized child care environment
- Introduce computers to children through play
- Operate your own child day care facility
As a Child Day Care student with Penn Foster, you can learn at your own pace, gaining new skills in a flexible, convenient way. Earn your accredited diploma online and at home, or wherever you choose.
How Child Care Training Online Works
Learn more about How Child Day Care Certification Works.
Get Started with Child Care Career Diploma Experts Today
Here’s what you can expect when you enroll online or call 1-800-275-4410:
- Books, study guides, and learning aids
- Free Mobile Study App to customize your study plans and keep track of your progress
- Expert instructional support
- Access to student services by phone, message board, and email
- Chat with students and faculty, find study partners, and join tutoring sessions on the Community
- Additional resources like our online library and career guidance from Career Cruising
- Graduate debt free with interest-free, low monthly payments
State Licensing Requirements for Child Day Care
State education requirements vary for early childhood education professionals, click here for details. Penn Foster recommends you check with the licensing agency in your state for specific requirements. Also, a background check will be required for employment in child day care centers and schools.