You can improve your fitness and nutrition knowledge to advance in your career or for better personal and family health, with a focus on healthy menu planning, weight-loss strategies, fitness routines, and flexibility training. Here are a few qualities that effective fitness and nutrition practitioners have in common:
- Organized: Keep nutrition and exercise plans on schedule.
- Healthy: You are conscious of healthy eating and living habits for yourself and your loved ones.
- Detail oriented: It’s important to have a sharp eye and check things twice.
This program has helped me to better my own fitness level and be able to work with others. I love to work with children and the elderly, and this program helped me to design fitness programs for all levels of fitness. Thanks Penn Foster! I loved the ability to work at my own pace and the cost and payment plan was very affordable. Coursework was easy to follow, and instructors were helpful and informative.
- Kathy W., Fitness and Nutrition Student
My overall experience with Penn Foster was great. You are allowed to go at your own speed, and the school gives encouragement to keep you going. I would recommend Penn Foster.
- James R., Penn Foster Graduate
Penn Foster is a great school with amazing people who always help and work with you through ANY situation. I experienced a fire in my home, and Penn Foster was there for me to cope through the situation. Thank you, and I will be doing another program soon.
- Claudia D., Penn Foster Graduate
We make sure you have everything you need:
- Customized payment plans with 0% interest
- Learning aids included
- Study Planner App to customize your study plans and keep track of your progress
- Instructional support from our world-class faculty
- Access 24/7 to Penn Foster’s online campus, plus immediate membership in the Fitness and Nutrition Certificate academic group
- Your personalized online student homepage and learning portal
- Additional resources such as our online library and career guidance from Career Cruising
Does the Fitness and Nutrition Certificate Program provide any industry certification upon completion?
There is no certification with the Fitness and Nutrition Certificate. Penn Foster’s certificate programs are generally geared toward people who already work in that field and do not always offer certification. If certification is offered with a program, it will be listed on the Program Overview page on our website. Certification is generally given out by the state governing body for a career field.
More FAQs >