You live in the real world and you’re aware of the demands. We’ll help you learn what it takes to meet them and find a job that fits you. High school graduates earn an average of $372,000 more throughout their career than non-graduates,¹ and $3,600 more in annual earnings over someone with just a GED.²
You will be well-prepared to seek a variety of high school graduate jobs with Penn Foster High School's help and career services. There are a lot of opportunities for High School graduates, and Penn Foster High School offers electives to get you started, like art, music, economics, and career concentrations.
Penn Foster High School’s Career Services
We’ve partnered with the career development expert, Career Cruising, to help high school students like you, do more with the skills that you have. You’ll get more than just job listings and resume tips. As soon as you enroll, you’ll get advice from real career experts, take quizzes to help you make choices, and create a customized profile online to capture your progress. We know that you want more than to just get a high school diploma online. Start using our career resources as soon as you enroll, and get a head start on your career. Our career tools include:
- Lifetime Portfolio. Set up your own career portfolio that displays your skills. Store everything you're working on, including your assessments and resume.
- Career Snapshots. Access to real-world overviews of careers, insight into the responsibilities asked of you, potential earnings, and a pathway on moving up in certain fields.
- Employment Guide. This guide can help you prepare for your career, and includes useful tips for job hunting, interview do's and don'ts, and on-the-job success factors.
- Resume Builder. You don't need to start with a blank sheet of paper. This feature divides your resume into manageable components, and provides helpful guidelines, samples, and suggestions.
- Local Job Postings. With a comprehensive job database, your next step is to find businesses that are hiring.
Find the career resources that can help you on your journey. Contact us today to learn more about our career services department.