The Advanced Paralegal Applications Certificate covers investigation and interview techniques, civil and criminal litigation, principals of tort, wills and estates, and business, family, and real estate law. Here are a few qualities that effective paralegals have in common:
- Detail oriented: It’s important to have a sharp eye and check things twice.
- Dependable: Clients and lawyers rely on you to be organized and prepared.
- Honest: You are honest and ethical in the workplace.
- Cooperative: You are pleasant and listen to what others have to say regarding projects and tasks.
I just recently graduated. I would definitely recommend Penn Foster to others. Their support was tremendous. Thank you all for the encouragement.... Penn Foster rocks!!!
- Dahlia R., Penn Foster Graduate
Penn Foster is a great way to get ahead in a career and the way the program was set up, even the busiest person can get through it. I'm so glad I found Penn Foster.
- Guiseppe S., Penn Foster graduate
I want to encourage anyone wishing to do a program with Penn Foster. You will get assistance and gain tremendous benefit from Penn Foster.
- Claudia W., Penn Foster Student
We make sure you have everything you need:
- Customized payment plans with 0% interest
- Books and learning aids included
- Study Planner App to customize your study plans and keep track of your progress
- Instructional support from our world-class faculty
- Access 24/7 to Penn Foster’s online campus, plus immediate membership in the Advanced Paralegal Applications Certificate academic group
- Your personalized online student homepage and learning portal
- Additional resources such as our online library and career guidance from Career Cruising
Is any experience required to enroll in any of the legal services programs?
We recommend that you complete the Paralegal Career Diploma Program or have previous paralegal experience before enrolling for any advanced paralegal classes.
More FAQs >