The Real Estate, Wills, and Estates for Paralegals Certificate covers the essentials of property law, real estate transactions, wills, trusts, and estate administration. Here are a few qualities that effective paralegals have in common:
- Detail oriented: It’s important to have a sharp eye and check things twice.
- Dependable: Clients and lawyers rely on you to be organized and prepared.
- Honest: You are honest and ethical in the workplace.
- Cooperative: You are pleasant and listen to what others have to say regarding projects and tasks.
My overall experience with Penn Foster was great. You are allowed to go at your own speed, and the school gives encouragement to keep you going. I would recommend Penn Foster.
- James R., Penn Foster Graduate
Penn Foster is a great school with amazing people who always help and work with you through ANY situation. I experienced a fire in my home, and Penn Foster was there for me to cope through the situation. Thank you, and I will be doing another program soon.
- Claudia D., Penn Foster Graduate
I am so happy that I made a career change with the help of Penn Foster. Penn Foster makes it easy, and they are always supportive and encouraging to you. Whenever I had a question, I just gave my instructors a call, and they were very helpful and easy to talk with. The online testing made it convenient, and my shipments always arrived right on time.
-Christina R., Penn Foster Graduate
We make sure you have everything you need:
- Graduate debt free with 0% interest
- Books and learning aids included
- Study Planner App to customize your study plans and keep track of your progress
- Instructional support from our world-class faculty
- Access 24/7 to Penn Foster’s online campus, plus immediate membership in the Real Estate, Wills, and Estates for Paralegals Certificate academic group
- Your personalized online student homepage and learning portal
- Additional resources such as our online library and career guidance from Career Cruising
Does the Real Estate, Wills, and Estates for Paralegals Certificate Program provide any textbooks?
Yes. Students receive Practical Real Estate Law, Fifth Edition, by Daniel F. Hinkel, and Wills, Trusts, and Estate Administration for the Paralegal, Fifth Edition, by Dennis R. Hower with the program.
Is any experience required to enroll in this program?
We recommend that you complete the Paralegal Career Diploma Program or have previous paralegal experience before enrolling in the Real Estate, Wills, and Estates for Paralegals Certificate Program.
More FAQs >