You will learn the paralegal perspective for property law, modern real estate practice, and how to understand and use the forms related to real estate law. The course also includes coverage of the practical day-to-day duties of a paralegal as they relate to drafting wills and trusts and estate planning.
Earn Your Accredited Certificate
Penn Foster will help you gain the knowledge and skills you need, like drafting wills, trusts, and estate planning, as well as general paralegal duties.
As a Paralegal student with Penn Foster, you can learn at your own pace, gaining new skills in a flexible, convenient way. Earn your accredited Certificate online and at home, or wherever you choose.
How It Works
Get Started with Our Certificate Experts Today
Here’s what you can expect when you enroll online or call 1-800-275-4410:
- Books and learning aids
- Expert instructional support
- Access to student services by phone, message board, and email
- Chat with students and faculty, find study partners, and join tutoring sessions on the Community
- Additional resources like our online library and career guidance from Career Cruising
- Graduate debt free with interest-free, low monthly payments