Medical Administrative Assistant Salary and Career Information
Penn Foster Career School can help with the preparation you need to get the job you want. There are a lot of opportunities for medical administrative assistants:
- Doctors’ offices
- Insurance companies
- Public health clinics
How much do medical administrative assistants make?
The average medical administrative assistant salary is $31,350.¹
Penn Foster Career School's Career Services
We’ve partnered with the career development expert, Career Cruising, to help medical administrative assistant students like you, do more with the skills that you have. You’ll get more than just job listings and resume tips. As soon as you enroll, you’ll get advice from real career experts, take quizzes to help you make choices, and create a customized profile online to capture your progress. We know that you want more than just a career diploma. Start using our career resources as soon as you enroll, and get a head start on your career. Our career tools include:
- Lifetime Portfolio. Set up your own career portfolio that displays your skills. Store everything you're working on, including your assessments and resume.
- Career Snapshots. Access to real-world overviews of careers, insight into the responsibilities asked of you, potential earnings, and a pathway on moving up in certain fields.
- Employment Guide. This guide will help you prepare for your career, including useful tips for job hunting, interview do’s and don’ts, and on-the-job success factors.
- Resume Builder. You don't need to start with a blank sheet of paper. This feature divides your resume into manageable components, and provides helpful guidelines, samples, and suggestions.
- Local Job Postings. With a comprehensive job database, your next step is to find businesses that are hiring.
Contact us today to learn more about our career services department.