Earn Your Accredited Certificate
Penn Foster will help you gain the knowledge and skills you need, like terminology, regulations, and procedures. Also, hands-on practice sessions using SpringCharts® EHR software.
As a student with Penn Foster, you can learn at your own pace, gaining new skills in a flexible, convenient way. Earn your accredited Certificate online and at home, or wherever you choose.
How It Works
Get Started with Our Certificate Experts Today
Here’s what you can expect when you enroll online in the Electronic Medical Records Program, or call 1-800-275-4410:
- Books and learning aids
- Expert instructional support
- Access to student services by phone, message board, and email
- Chat with students and faculty, find study partners, and join tutoring sessions on the Community
- Additional resources like our online library, student resource pages, and career guidance from Career Cruising
- Graduate debt free with interest-free, low monthly payments
*Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook, 2012-13 Edition, Medical Assistants, on the Internet at http://www.bls.gov/ooh/healthcare/medical-assistants.htm