You can improve your electronic medical records knowledge for your current job or a promotion at hospitals, doctors' offices, insurance companies, or government agencies. Here are a few qualities that effective medical professionals have in common:
- Organized: Keep confidential health forms and patient information in the right places.
- Honest: Insurance companies, doctors, and patients trust you.
- Dependable: Patients and doctors rely on you to be organized and on time.
- Detail oriented: It’s important to have a sharp eye and check things twice.
- Compassionate: You care about the health and well-being of others.
Penn Foster is a great place to learn. The instructors are only a phone call away if you need any help. They are friendly and eager to assist. It is a truly great way to get an education. I even met a few new friends online who were taking the same program that I was. We were able to help each other when needed. I plan on taking another program from Penn Foster.
- Karen M., Penn Foster Graduate
I am so happy that I made a career change with the help of Penn Foster. Penn Foster makes it easy, and they are always supportive and encouraging to you. Whenever I had a question, I just gave my instructors a call, and they were very helpful and easy to talk with. The online testing made it convenient, and my shipments always arrived right on time.
- Christina R., Penn Foster Graduate
I would like to say that enrolling with Penn Foster Career School was the best choice that I ever made. I would recommend Penn Foster. I just have to say 'Thank You' to Penn Foster for achieving my goal.
- Francisco C., Penn Foster Graduate
We make sure you have everything you need:
- Customized payment plans with 0% interest
- Books and learning aids, including Medisoft® software, SpringCharts® EHR software, and a 4GB flash drive
- Study Planner App to customize your study plans and keep track of your progress
- Instructional support from our world-class faculty
- Access 24/7 to Penn Foster’s online campus, plus immediate membership in the Electronic Medical Records Certificate academic group
- Your personalized online student homepage and learning portal
- Additional resources such as our online library and career guidance from Career Cruising
Does Penn Foster’s Electronic Medical Records Certificate Program provide any software for students?
Yes, the program provides Medisoft® software, SpringCharts® EHR software, and a 4GB flash drive.
More FAQs >