You can improve your electronic medical records knowledge for your current job or work towards a promotion at hospitals, doctors' offices, insurance companies, or government agencies. Here are a few qualities that effective medical professionals have in common:
- Organized: Keep confidential health forms and patient information in the right places.
- Honest: Insurance companies, doctors, and patients trust you.
- Dependable: Patients and doctors rely on you to be organized and on time.
- Detail oriented: It’s important to have a sharp eye and check things twice.
- Compassionate: You care about the health and well-being of others.
Penn Foster is a great place to learn. The instructors are only a phone call away if you need any help. They are friendly and eager to assist. It is a truly great way to get an education. I even met a few new friends online who were taking the same program that I was. We were able to help each other when needed. I plan on taking another program from Penn Foster.
- Karen M., Penn Foster Graduate
I am so happy that I made a career change with the help of Penn Foster. Penn Foster makes it easy, and they are always supportive and encouraging to you. Whenever I had a question, I just gave my instructors a call, and they were very helpful and easy to talk with. The online testing made it convenient, and my shipments always arrived right on time.
- Christina R., Penn Foster Graduate
I would like to say that enrolling with Penn Foster Career School was the best choice that I ever made. I would recommend Penn Foster. I just have to say 'Thank You' to Penn Foster for achieving my goal.
- Francisco C., Penn Foster Graduate
Does Penn Foster Career School’s Electronic Medical Records Certificate Program provide any software for students?
Yes, the program provides Medisoft® software, SpringCharts® EHR software, and a 4GB flash drive.
More FAQs >