Here are a few qualities that effective medical professionals have in common:
- Organized: Keep confidential health forms and patient information in the right places.
- Honest: Insurance companies, doctors, and patients trust you.
- Detail oriented: It’s important to have a sharp eye and check things twice.
- Dependable: Patients and doctors rely on you to be organized and on time.
- Compassionate: You care about the health and well-being of others.
I just recently graduated. I would definitely recommend Penn Foster to others. Their support was tremendous. Thank you all for the encouragement... Penn Foster rocks!!!
- Dahlia R., Penn Foster Graduate
I would like to say that enrolling with Penn Foster Career School was the best choice that I ever made. I would recommend Penn Foster. I just have to say 'Thank You' to Penn Foster for achieving my goal.
- Francisco C., Penn Foster Graduate
Penn Foster is a great school with amazing people who always help and work with you through ANY situation. I experienced a fire in my home, and Penn Foster was there for me to cope through the situation. Thank you, and I will be doing another program soon.
- Claudia D., Penn Foster Graduate
We make sure you have everything you need:
- Customized payment plans with 0% interest
- Books and learning aides, including Medisoft® software
- Study Planner App to customize your study plans and keep track of your progress
- Instructional support from our world-class faculty
- Access 24/7 to Penn Foster’s online campus, plus immediate membership in the Health Information Management Certificate academic group
- Your personalized online student homepage and learning portal
- Additional resources such as our online library and career guidance from Career Cruising
Are the certificates medical basics courses transferable to other medical & health career programs?
Medical basics course credit can be transferred to a number of medical and health career programs. For more information, check out our transfer policies.
What will I get when I finish the Health Information Management Certificate Program?
When you complete this certificate program, you will receive a regionally and nationally accredited Penn Foster Career School Certificate of Completion.
More FAQs >