Develop your skills with the Penn Foster Professional Locksmithing Program. Learn everything from keymaking to electronic security. You’ll be able to work with any type of lock, including automobile locks, safes, and vaults. There is no classroom needed—learn it all at home.
Earn Your Accredited Career Diploma
Penn Foster will help you gain the knowledge and skills you need:
- Duplicate keys by hand and machine
- Installation, troubleshooting, and maintenance for door locks, auto locks and security devices, safes and vaults, and panic hardware
- Methods of opening locks without keys
- Electronic security and how to design and program an alarm system
As a Locksmith student with Penn Foster, you can learn at your own pace, gaining new skills in a flexible, convenient way. Earn your diploma online and at home, or wherever you choose.
How It Works
Get Started with Our Career Diploma Experts Today
Here’s what you can expect when you enroll in Locksmith training:
- Books, study guides, and learning aids
- Expert instructional support
- Access to student services by phone, message board, and email
- Chat with students and faculty, find study partners, and join tutoring sessions on the Community
- Additional resources like our online library and career guidance from Career Cruising
- Graduate debt free with interest-free, low monthly payments
TAKE A TOUR!
Find out why Penn Foster.