Our accredited program includes everything you’ll need to prepare for a new career. We’ll help you succeed with expert instruction from dedicated instructors such as Ann Barr and Kathy Ruane from Animal Health Technology at Harcum College.
Accredited Veterinary Assistant Career Diploma
Penn Foster will help you gain the knowledge and skills you need to become a vet assistant:
- Monitor and care for animals after surgery
- Maintain and sterilize surgical instruments and equipment
- Help provide emergency first aid and medication to sick or injured animals
- Obtain animal health histories and records
As a student with Penn Foster you can learn at your own pace, gaining new skills in a flexible, convenient way. Earn your accredited diploma online and at home, or wherever you choose.
How Our Veterinary Assistant School Works
Learn more about How it Works.
Get Started with Our Vet Assistant Career Diploma Experts Today
Here’s what you can expect when you enroll online or by calling 1-800-275-4410:
- Books and learning aids
- Free Mobile Study App to customize your study plans and keep track of your progress
- Expert instructional support
- Access to student services by phone, message board, and email
- Chat with students and faculty, find study partners, and join tutoring sessions on the Community
- Additional resources like our online library and career guidance from Career Cruising
- Graduate debt free with interest-free, low monthly payments