Develop your writing abilities with the Penn Foster Career School Freelance Writer program. Learn to write marketable material and how to work in the freelance writing field.
You’ll learn about the business of writing, how to reference sources for writers, the difference between fiction and nonfiction, the process for submitting manuscripts, what is involved in working with agents and editors, and how to use the Writer’s Market. Train effectively and conveniently with our online program. There is no classroom needed—learn it all at home.
Earn Your Accredited Career Diploma
Penn Foster will help you gain the knowledge and skills you need as a Freelance Writer:
As a student with Penn Foster you can learn at your own pace, gaining new skills in a flexible, convenient way. Earn your diploma online and at home, or wherever you choose.
How It Works
Get Started with Our Career Diploma Experts Today
Here’s what you can expect when you enroll:
- Books, study guides, and learning aids
- Expert instructional support
- Access to student services by phone, message board, and email
- Chat with students and faculty, find study partners, and join tutoring sessions on the Community
- Additional resources like our online library and career guidance from Career Cruising
- Graduate debt-free with interest-free, low monthly payments
*Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook, 2012-13 Edition,Technical Writers, on the Internet at http://www.bls.gov/ooh/media-and-communication/technical-writers.htm