How to request a transcript
As a student, graduate, or former student of Penn Foster High School, Career School, or College, you can request to have your official academic transcript sent directly to you or another institution.
Click here to look up your student record.
- Once you’ve located your student record, you will be directed to fill out an official Penn Foster Transcript Request with a third party vendor, Parchment.
- You will be prompted to enter more detailed student information, and select where or who you would like your transcript sent to.
- You can then choose between an eTranscript or Paper Transcript, which will be mailed to the address you select. Fees vary based on delivery method.
- Next, you will need to provide details on your order options, including which program you want your transcript generated for.
- Lastly, you will need to provide an electronic signature of consent, and submit your payment information for the transcript processing. You will have a chance to review your order before it is placed.