Finding the Right Job After Graduation
Penn Foster College partners with Career Cruising to offer built-in career planning services for all students and graduates
- Explore a variety of assessments and quizzes to help identify your strengths and find the career path that’s right for you.
- Access Career Cruising’s school selector to find the right schools for your career needs after college.
- Plan for life after graduation with a college planning timeline to help keep you on track during your final months as a college student.
- Penn Foster’s monthly Career Corner newsletter delivers the latest career advice straight to your email with blog posts, career prep documents, and more career-focused content exclusive to Penn Foster College students.
Check job postings, chat with peers, and get awesome job-hunting advice with Penn Foster’s Job Board. Our Job board is the place to be if you are looking for the latest job openings or advice on how to land your dream job, and is only available to members of Penn Foster College’s Student Community.
What our Alumni say about their Penn Foster experience*
of graduates are satisfied with their Penn Foster studies
of graduates would recommend Penn Foster to a friend
of graduates achieved their goals through Penn Foster
feel that after their studies they are more prepared for their current career
of Penn Foster graduates interviewed were offered a job
Penn Foster graduates saw a 21% increase in employment
* Survey data was collected from The Penn Foster Survey to alumni May 2016-December 2016.