Attention Displaced Students:
Penn Foster College can help. Only $79 per credit!
Penn Foster College is here to help you get enrolled in classes again quickly and affordably.
Why Penn Foster College?
- Accredited. Penn Foster College is nationally accredited by the Distance Education Accrediting Commission (DEAC), which has been around for 90 years!
- Affordable. We do not accept financial aid, but with an affordable $79 per credit price tag, and 0% interest payment plans, we make education affordable.
- Stable. Our 126 year history speaks for itself. We are dedicated to helping students just like you!
- Fast Enrollment. Our enrollment process is quick and easy. Don't lose any more time! Get enrolled and start your first class today.
- Flexible. Learn online, at your own pace, on your own time. Anywhere you have internet.
- Recommended. The American Council on Education's College Credit Recommendation Service (ACE CREDIT) has evaluated and recommended college credit for many Penn Foster College courses.
We have 22 Bachelor and Associate Degrees for you to choose from! Continue your program with Penn Foster College. Here are some of the programs we offer which may align to what you were studying at your previous school:
Click to view a full list of our online College Degrees and Undergraduates Certificates.
Call a Penn Foster College admissions specialist who is dedicated to helping former students get enrolled in a new program. We can do a complimentary review of your unofficial transcript to see how much academic and financial credit you may be eligible for. Financial and academic credit can be applied after submission of your official transcript.
Call 800-816-3592 to talk to an Admissions Specialist today!