There are certain skills you need to begin a career
in home inspection. The Penn Foster Home Inspector training program
helps you develop them quickly and conveniently.
You'll learn about:
• Construction methods and commonly used tools
• Inspection standards and building codes and regulations
• Interior and exterior inspections
• Inspecting electric, heating, air conditioning, and plumbing
• Starting your own home inspection business
And you'll learn it all at home — no classroom needed!
This Penn Foster distance learning program is like having your own
personal home inspection school! Millions of dollars residential property worth
is sold daily. As long as there is a demand for housing, there will be
a need for qualified Home Inspectors. You'll learn every important part
of being a Home Inspector. Earn your Diploma at home in as little six
months or take longer if you wish.
You'll learn every important part of being a Home Inspector:
• Learn inspection standards and the basics of conducting a home
• Understand how to carry out interior, exterior, and structural
• Learn how to analyze heating, plumbing, and electrical systems
• Learn how to market your services and open your own business