The Green Building Practices Certificate Program teaches techniques that reduce fossil fuel and energy consumption for more environmentally friendly construction. Here are a few qualities that effective green building practitioners have in common:
- Detail oriented: It’s important to have a sharp eye and check things twice.
- Problem solving: Finding the missing piece can be rewarding and fun.
- Environmental: Your environmentally friendly living style reflects what you promote at your job.
- Honest: You are ethical in your work for customers.
I have had great feedback from my employer after my training from Penn Foster. I have also had other job offers. The knowledge that you learn is priceless. Penn Foster is an excellent school.
- Kenny B., Penn Foster graduate
I would like to say that enrolling with Penn Foster Career School was the best choice that I ever made. I would recommend Penn Foster. I just have to say 'Thank You' to Penn Foster for achieving my goal.
- Francisco C., Penn Foster Graduate
My overall experience with Penn Foster was great. You are allowed to go at your own speed, and the school gives encouragement to keep you going. I would recommend Penn Foster.
- James R., Penn Foster Graduate
What types of courses are included in the Green Building Practices Certificate Program at Penn Foster Career School?
This program will teach students the following aspects of Green Building Practices: Structural Topics, Green Building Systems, Advanced Green Building Topics, Controlling Energy Consumption in Buildings. (For a more detailed description, please see the Curriculum Details.)
What will I get when I finish this certificate program?
When you complete the Green Building Practices Certificate Program, you will receive a certificate of completion from Penn Foster Career School.
More FAQs >