Here are a few qualities that successful students have in common:
- Independent: You are self-motivated and work on your own.
- Detail oriented: It’s important to have a sharp eye and check things twice.
- Patient: You understand that good work takes time, and you work well despite obstacles.
After earning my degree I received a pay increase and a promotion to a supervisor position. The instructors are superb, helpful, and are there with you every step of the way. Also, the student services representatives are courteous and understanding; they are there to answer any questions you may have. After each assignment I completed, the staff of Penn Foster always had encouraging statements that helped me to stay on course. Congrats to Penn Foster College on being the best and bringing the best out of me.
- Shawn C., Penn Foster College Graduate
Having a degree will increase my chances of being put at the top of the promotion list. I suggest Penn Foster programs all of the time to my coworkers. I am in the military, and Penn Foster is a very military-friendly school. I got all of my materials shipped to me while I was overseas for deployment.
- Amy G., Penn Foster College Graduate
Your program includes:
- Customized payment plans with 0% interest
- Learning aids
- Goal-setting and progress-tracking tools
- Instructional support from our experienced faculty
- Access 24/7 to Penn Foster’s online community, plus immediate membership in the Undergraduate Certificate in Foundation Skills for Technology academic group
- Your personalized online student homepage and learning portal
- Additional resources such as our online library and career guidance from Career Cruising
Can students of the Undergraduate Certificate in Foundation Skills for Technology Program transfer any credits to Penn Foster College programs?
Yes. Credits earned in this course are transferable toward an appropriate Associate of Science Degree in Technology at Penn Foster College.
Will college credits from Penn Foster College transfer into another college degree program?
Penn Foster College credits have been accepted for transfer into many colleges across the country. Students should check with a specific college to see if they accept our credits, as credit transfer can vary depending on the school. Also, the American Council on Education's College Credit Recommendation Service (ACE CREDIT) has evaluated and recommended college credit for many Penn Foster College courses. No form of accreditation guarantees that any learning institution will accept credits from any school as transfer credits. For more information on transferring credits, click here.
More FAQs >