With an Undergraduate Certificate in General Studies, you can demonstrate knowledge and skills across a number of different areas. You may be able to apply this knowledge directly toward a degree (through transfer credits as described above), or you can use your new learning to pursue advancement in your current career or to take steps toward a new career. Some career opportunities that are in-demand in today’s workplace include, but are not limited to:
- Credit Manager
- Sales Executive
- Team Leader
- Case Manager
- Executive Assistant
- Debt Collector
- Bail Bondsman
- Plant Manager
Penn Foster College's Career Services
We’ve partnered with the career development expert, Career Cruising, to help Undergraduate Certificate in General Studies students like you, do more with the skills that you have. You’ll get more than just job listings and resume tips. As soon as you enroll, you’ll get advice from real career experts, take quizzes to help you make choices, and create a customized profile online to capture your progress. Start using our career resources as soon as you enroll, and get a head start on your career. Our career tools include:
- Lifetime Portfolio. Set up your own career portfolio that displays your skills. Store everything you're working on, including your assessments and resume.
- Career Snapshots. Access to real-world overviews of careers, insight into the responsibilities asked of you, potential earnings, and a pathway on moving up in certain fields.
- Employment Guide. This guide can help you prepare for your career, and includes useful tips for job hunting, interview do's and don'ts, and on-the-job success factors.
- Resume Builder. You don't need to start with a blank sheet of paper. This feature divides your resume into manageable components, and provides helpful guidelines, samples, and suggestions.
- Local Job Postings. With a comprehensive job database, your next step is to find businesses that are hiring.
Find the career resources that can help you on your journey. Contact us today to learn more about our career services department.