Penn Foster Career School’s support and career services can help you enhance your skills, and better understand how to manage real estate, wills, and estates as a paralegal. While this certificate program is for enrichment purposes only, there are a lot of continued opportunities for paralegals at:¹
- Government agencies
- Private and public law firms
- Local courthouses
- Business legal departments
- Insurance companies
Penn Foster's Career Services
Penn Foster has launched a new career services tool called Career Link. Find valuable resources you can use to your advantage to stand out in the crowd! Career Link is your one-stop-shop for all things career-focused. We know that you want more than just a diploma or degree. As soon as you enroll in your Penn Foster program you will have access to Career Link. Here’s what Career Link offers:
- Career Link Dashboard. Your personalized view for job postings, helpful resources, upcoming tasks and advising appointments.
- The Resume Builder Tool. A step by step tool that makes creating your resume faster and easier.
- The Job Search Tool. Browse dozen of potential jobs and apply for the jobs that interest you most.
- Advising Appointments. Schedule an appointment with our certified career coaches for help on topics like networking, interviewing, and career exploration.
- Career Content Library. Find valuable career resources that can help you on your journey.
Contact us today to learn more about our career services department.
Penn Foster Career Coaches
925 Oak Street
Scranton, PA 18515
Email: [email protected]