If you wish to receive credit for previous marketing courses, contact the college you attended and request for your official transcript(s) to be sent to Penn Foster College for evaluation.
- Minimum grade of "C" required for transfer credit.
- Approved transfer credits will be deducted from your tuition.
Read more about Penn Foster College's credit transfer policy here.
- Visa, Discover, MasterCard or American Express
- Money orders
- Authorized automatic withdrawals from checking and savings accounts from U.S. banks
At Penn Foster College, we continue to develop new ways to expand and improve student satisfaction. However, if you are not satisfied or can no longer continue your studies, we offer a refund policy. If you cancel within the first 6 days of enrollment you will receive a full refund. After the first 6 days your refund amount will be based on:
- Lessons completed
- Tuition collected
- Enrollment date
For detailed information on Penn Foster College's refund policy, please click here.
To view a sample enrollment agreement, please click here.
Many Penn Foster programs are approved for veteran's education benefits. Reservists may also qualify for veteran's education benefits. If you think you may be eligible or would like more information, you can check with your local or regional VA office or call Penn Foster at 1-888-427-2900 to speak with a VA Support Specialist.
If you are a military spouse you may use your MYCAA Benefit toward your Penn Foster Education. Funded by the U.S. Department of Defense, the Military Spouse Career Advancement Accounts (MyCAA), provide up to $4,000 of financial assistance for military spouses who are pursuing degree programs, licenses, or credentials that lead to employment in portable career fields.
MyCAA Eligibility and Requirements:
- Spouses of active duty Army, Navy, Air Force, or Marine Corps service members in pay grades E1-E5, W1-W2, and O1-O2, as well as the spouses of activated Guard and Reserve members within those ranks. Spouses of Guard and Reserve members must be able to start and complete their program while their sponsor is on Title 10 orders.
- MyCAA offers a maximum financial benefit of $4,000 with a fiscal year cap of $2,000. Waivers will be available for spouses pursuing licensure or certification up to the total maximum assistance of $4,000.
- Military spouses are required to finish their program of study within three years from the start date of the first course.
- Qualifying education credentials are limited to associate degrees, certifications, and licensures.
Call 1-800-238-9554 to speak with an Admissions Specialist for more information or to enroll using MyCAA benefits.