Penn Foster Career School’s support and career services can help you enhance your professional skills, and better understand what it takes to succeed in a variety of health information management jobs. While this certificate program is for enrichment purposes only, there are good continued opportunities for those who want to work as a health information manager in settings like:¹
- Doctors’ offices or clinics
- Insurance companies
- Government departments
Penn Foster Career School’s Career Services
We’ve partnered with the career development expert, Career Cruising, to help Health Information Management students like you, do more with the skills that you have. You’ll get more than just job listings and resume tips. As soon as you enroll, you can take quizzes to help you make career choices, create a customized profile online to capture your progress, and you’ll have access to get advice from real career experts. We know that you want more than just a certificate. Start using our career resources as soon as you enroll, and take the next step on your career path. Our career tools include:
- Lifetime Portfolio. Set up your own career portfolio that displays your skills. Store everything you're working on, including your assessments and resume.
- Career Snapshots. Access to real-world overviews of careers, insight into the responsibilities asked of you, potential earnings, and a pathway on moving up in certain fields.
- Employment Guide. This guide can help you prepare for your career, and includes useful tips for job hunting, interview do's and don'ts, and on-the-job success factors.
- Resume Builder. You don't need to start with a blank sheet of paper. This feature divides your resume into manageable components, and provides helpful guidelines, samples, and suggestions.
- Local Job Postings. With a comprehensive job database, your next step is to find businesses that are hiring.
Find the career resources that can help you on your journey. Contact us today to learn more about our career services department.