5 Reasons to Love Penn Foster
For more than 125 years, Penn Foster has been providing students with quality education that fits their busy lifestyle…and their budget. Today, we offer over 100 self-paced, career-relevant programs across our College, Career School and High School. The entire Penn Foster program is structured to fit your needs and is designed to work with your schedule. With a focus on relevant skills-building and career preparation, Penn Foster can help you graduate with confidence and help provide a pathway towards your career goals.
Why do over 150,000 active students choose to enroll with Penn Foster each year? Below are five key reasons why our students and graduates are #PFProud:
1. Affordable Education
At Penn Foster, we are dedicated to providing quality education that’s affordable and accessible:
- Pay-as-you-go model, with 0% interest
- Customized payment plans to fit your needs
- Financial coaching from our Student Care representatives to help you budget
- Choice of full pay, monthly auto pay, or monthly mail-in pay
- Textbooks included in the price of tuition
2. Supportive Coaching
From 1:1 Success Coaches to a broad range of online and offline tools and resources, Penn Foster is here to provide you with help and guidance every step of the way.
- Academic guidance from our expert faculty and teaching assistants via email and phone, support from our tutoring services with access to 24/7 support for English and Math
- Motivational peer support and coaching through student Ambassador program, Student Community, and multi-channel personalized outreach and content to help keep you on track
- Professional career services available through Career Cruising, monthly career newsletter, job board, and resume building tips
3. Self-Paced Program
You tell us when you want to graduate. We will give you day-to-day goals to help you keep on track.
- Customize your flexible study plan around your schedule
- Sync your study planner with your mobile device calendar to easily check on your progress!
- Short assignments so you can fit your studies into your busy schedule
4. Relevant, Mobile-Friendly Coursework
Designed for "learning on the go," your digital study materials include:
- Relevant content tied directly to learning objectives, including video recordings of lectures
- Practice questions to help you prepare for the exam
- Textbook recaps reinforce key points from your reading
- Activities to check your understanding as you progress toward the lesson exam
- Customizable settings allowing you to view your study guide on any device and take notes that synchronize with your student portal
5. The Student Community
In addition to our online and offline coaching, you always have 24/7 access to our vibrant online Student Community for support!
- Connect with fellow students in your program
- Share your interests and learn from others through social forums, study groups, Penn Foster events, and student blogs
- Discover self-help learning resources for career guidance, job postings, and more