Earn Your Accredited Career Diploma
Penn Foster will help you gain the knowledge and skills you need:
- Assist dentists with lab tasks and procedures
- Communicate with and instruct patients in proper dental hygiene
- Disinfect dental tools properly
- Manage a dental office
As a Dental Assistant student with Penn Foster, you can learn at your own pace, gaining new skills in a flexible, convenient way. Earn your accredited diploma online and at home, or wherever you choose.
How It Works
Learn more about How it Works.
Get Started with Our Career Diploma Experts Today
Here’s what you can expect when you enroll online or call 1-800-275-4410:
- Books, study guides, and learning aids
- Free Mobile Study App to customize your study plans and keep track of your progress
- Expert instructional support
- Access to student services by phone, message board, and email
- Chat with students and faculty, find study partners, and join tutoring sessions on the Community
- Additional resources like our online library and career guidance from Career Cruising
- Graduate debt free with interest-free, low monthly payments
Please review your state board requirements that are applicable to your field of study. State boards may impose a variety of different requirements. This is particularly important for residents of Florida and New York.
If you enjoy working in health care but aren’t sure that our Dental Assistant Program is right for you, then check out these other Penn Foster programs