The English Comprehension Skills in Reading and Writing Certificate Program helps you learn to read and write effectively in English. You will learn at your own pace through writing, reading, and using reference materials. Here are a few qualities that effective readers and writers have in common:
- Independent: You are self-motivated and work best on your own.
- Detail oriented: It’s important to have a sharp eye and check things twice.
- Patient: You understand that good work takes time, and you work well despite obstacles.
My overall experience with Penn Foster was great. You are allowed to go at your own speed, and the school gives encouragement to keep you going. I would recommend Penn Foster.
- James R., Penn Foster Graduate
I really liked that the Penn Foster programs are so systematic. Each lesson builds on what you have learned and it all works together. I also liked the feeling of being part of a class, even though I did all the classes online. Thank you, Penn Foster for being there for me. I am proud of myself for graduating.
- Miriam S., Penn Foster Graduate
I would like to say that enrolling with Penn Foster Career School was the best choice that I ever made. I would recommend Penn Foster. I just have to say 'Thank You' to Penn Foster for achieving my goal.
- Francisco C., Penn Foster Graduate
We make sure you have everything you need:
- Graduate debt free with 0% interest
- Learning aids included
- Study Planner App to customize your study plans and keep track of your progress
- Instructional support from our world-class faculty
- Access 24/7 to Penn Foster’s online campus, plus immediate membership in the English: Comprehensive Skills in Reading and Writing Certificate academic group
- Your personalized online student homepage and learning portal
- Additional resources such as our online library and career guidance from Career Cruising
Are writing students at Penn Foster required to start blogs?
Writing students are not required to start blogs, but are absolutely encouraged to find any opportunity or medium to help practice and improve their writing skills.
More FAQs >