The Medical Terminology Online Certificate teaches the pronunciations, definitions, and spelling of medical terms and vocabulary used by professionals. This is a great option if you want to improve your medical vocabulary for job advancement. Here are a few qualities that effective medical professionals have in common:
- Organized: Keep confidential health forms and patient information in the right places.
- Honest: Insurance companies, doctors, and patients trust you.
- Dependable: Patients and doctors rely on you to be organized and on time.
- Detail oriented: It’s important to have a sharp eye and check things twice.
- Compassionate: You care about the health and well-being of others.
I am so happy that I made a career change with the help of Penn Foster. Penn Foster makes it easy, and they are always supportive and encouraging to you. Whenever I had a question, I just gave my instructors a call, and they were very helpful and easy to talk with. The online testing made it convenient, and my shipments always arrived right on time.
- Christina R., Penn Foster Graduate
I would like to say that enrolling with Penn Foster Career School was the best choice that I ever made. I would recommend Penn Foster. I just have to say 'Thank You' to Penn Foster for achieving my goal.
- Francisco C., Penn Foster Graduate
Penn Foster is a great school with amazing people who always help and work with you through ANY situation. I experienced a fire in my home, and Penn Foster was there for me to cope through the situation. Thank you, and I will be doing another program soon.
- Claudia D., Penn Foster Graduate
Is this Medical Terminology certificate transferable to other medical and health career programs at Penn Foster Career School?
This program is considered a medical basics course, and credit can be transferred to some of Penn Foster's medical and health career programs. Call an Admissions Specialist at 1-800-275-4410 to find out more.
More FAQs >