Military Dependents and Children Online Education | Penn Foster

Have a Question?

Call Today! 1-800-275-4410

Education for Military Dependents

Penn Foster for Enterprise

Helping military dependents and children build better futures

US soldier embraces his spouse

Take steps towards a new career. Earn your high school diploma. Take a course to sharpen your skills or follow your passion. Whatever you decide, Penn Foster is here to help. Not only do we offer a variety of flexible education options, but our experts can answer questions about your military benefits and how they apply to educational opportunities for you, your spouse, and your children.

The Survivors' and Dependents' Educational Assistance (DEA) Program

This program provides education and training opportunities to eligible dependents of certain veterans. The program offers up to 45 months of education benefits. These benefits may be used for degree and career programs, apprenticeships, and on-the-job training.

To be eligible, you must be the son, daughter, or spouse of:

A child may apply to use benefits for our degree programs however a child of a veteran cannot use their benefits for correspondence programs with the exception of transferred benefits from the veteran under chapter 33.

Find us on Google+