Our Military Education Resources and Benefits | Penn Foster

Have a Question?

Call Today! 1-800-275-4410

Military Resources

Penn Foster for Enterprise

Understanding Your Military Education Benefits

US Air Force soldier poses for photo

At Penn Foster, we’re dedicated to providing flexible and affordable education solutions for all types of learners. Our career programs are designed with the demands of military students and families in mind. Penn Foster takes pride in helping you on your path forward to a bright and prosperous future.

Benefits Explained

The following guides will help you learn how to put your military benefits to good use
(click on a link below to learn more):

Active Duty Education Benefits User's Guide

Reserve Education Benefits User's Guide

National Guard Education Benefits User's Guide

Veterans Education Benefits User's Guide

Spouse and Family Benefits Programs

G.I. Bill Information

The following information resources provide additional information on the
post 9/11 G.I. Bill (click on a link below to learn more):

VA GI Bill Website

Education Benefits Payment Rate Web

How to Apply for GI Bill Benefits

Education Programs Covered by the GI Bill

Foreign Program Approval - Students

Verify Your Attendance (WAVE)

Electronic Department of Veteran Affairs

Military Records

Military Records: If discharge or separation documents are lost, veterans or the next of kin of deceased veterans may obtain duplicate copies by completing forms found on the Internet. Request your military service records by mail, by fax, or online here: Process For Replacing Military Records/DD-214s.

Alternatively, write the National Personnel Records Center, Military Personnel Records, 9700 Page Blvd., St. Louis, MO 63132-5100. Specify that a duplicate separation document is needed. The veteran's full name should be printed or typed so that it can be read clearly, but the request must also contain the signature of the veteran or the signature of the next of kin, if the veteran is deceased. Include the veteran's branch of service, service number or Social Security number, and exact or approximate dates and years of service. Use Standard Form 180, "Request Pertaining To Military Records."

For benefits questions call the VA Benefits Hotline at 1-888-442-4551.

Find us on Google+