CSC275 - Computer Forensics
- Understand the concepts and practices involved in computer forensics.
- Identify the tools ranging from graphical user interface (GUI) acquisition software to hex editors.
- Understand report writing, following rules of evidence, and giving testimony in court.
Textbook: Computer Forensics JumpStart
INT125 - Internet Server Environment
- Understand the foundations of the Internet: the servers, clients, and technologies that link them together.
- Know Web site configuration.
- Identify common hosting environments, including Windows® and Unix-based platforms.
- Create and configure your own Web server.
INT114 - Internet Marketing and E-Commerce
- Contrast E-commerce with traditional commerce.
- Identify major market and enterprise issues that impact electronic commerce.
- Explore how firms conduct business on the Internet, including their selling and marketing strategies.
- Examine legal and ethical challenges that are unique to E-commerce.
- Discover the major steps in implementing an E-commerce venture.
Textbook: Complete B2B Online Marketing
INT130 - Internet Security
- Understand Internet and personal security.
- Understand network and enterprise security.
Textbook: Security Awareness: Applying Practical Security in Your World
INT201 - Web Site Project Management
- Understand Web site design and development.
- Create interactive projects, from the initial planning to the project release.
- Put a Web site together using the various steps in the project cycle.
Textbook: Web Project Managment
INT203 - Extensible Markup Language (XML)
- Create XML documents.
- Understand how to extract data from XML documents.
- Add XML attributes.
- Connect CSS to an XML document.
- Create an XHTML document.
Textbook: XML: A Beginner’s Guide
INT205 - Introduction to Internet Multimedia
- Understand how to make Web sites more attractive and popular to users.
- Understand the importance of planning out your Web site ahead of time.
- Understand the various types of media and the best ways to include them in your Web site.
- Add a database.
- Know the best practices for using a Web site for business purposes.
- Effectively advertise an online business.
- Plan and design an attractive Web site using multimedia.
Textbook: Multimedia: Making It Work
INT210 - Creating Web Pages with PHP
- Understand the technologies that will work together to create dynamic, database-backed Web sites.
- Install, configure, and set up the PHP scripting language, the MySQL database system, and the Apache Web server.
- Create a Web-based discussion forum or mailing list, or a storefront and shopping cart to a Web site.
Textbook: PHP, MySQL and Apache
INT220 - Programming in CGI/Perl
- Create online forms.
- Work with CGI scripts.
- Write cookies.
- Manipulate and process data via the Internet using Perl.
Additional Course Material
INT238 - Streaming Technology
- Use tools to create Web pages, multimedia, and animation.
- Work with Adobe Dreamweaver® to create Web sites.
- Use Adobe Flash® to add interactivity to your projects, particularly with animation.
- Use Adobe Fireworks® to create graphics for the Web and Integrate Dreamweaver,® Flash,® and Fireworks® to create unique Web sites that contain interactivity, graphics, and/or animations.
Textbook: The Web Collection Revealed
INT242 - Advanced Database Technology
- Understand relational database theory and Oracle Database concepts.
- Implement an Oracle Database.
- Understand the routine of a database administrator.
Textbook: Beginning Oracle Database 11g