Upon completion of the program, students will be able to...
- Outline design techniques and principles in the production and interpretation of basic blueprints and architectural drawings to follow specifications and meet the needs of clients.
- Describe composition and usage of construction materials and the processes and tools required for assembly.
- List measurement methods and mathematical processes necessary to prepare and implement construction-related projects.
- Determine quantities and sizes of construction materials and their related installation processes by applying formulas.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the liberal arts, natural sciences, and social sciences.
- Participate in facility management utilizing traditional and electronic media and appropriate medical terminology and abbreviations.
- Recall established rules and regulations related to the workplace and project requirements.
- Recognize how to solve problems by adjusting project plans, including types of installation methods of materials and related equipment.